Christians and Infant Circumcision: Where Should I Stand?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Christians and Infant Circumcision: Where Should I Stand?

Ein stark christluch-religiös aufgeladener Text zum Thema, wie das Neue Testament zur Genitalverstümmelung von Jungen steht:

When someone asks if I circumcised my son, I should yell it from the rooftops, “No! I was not obligated to put my son through pain because Jesus died for us! That is the old way but Jesus rose again and he set things straight!” What a great testimony this would be!
      Thank you, Jesus, for the freedom you provided, and that we all have a chance to keep future sons intact as an example to everyone of the freedom and wholeness we have in You, just like Titus.
      Wenn aus Recht Unrecht wird, wird Widerstand zur Pflicht! (Bertold Brecht)
      Bräuche und Traditionen können den Menschen an jegliche Abscheulichkeiten gewöhnen (G.B. Shaw)
      Nicht unseren Vorvätern wollen wir trachten uns würdig zu zeigen - nein: unserer Enkelkinder! (Bertha von Suttner)
      tredition.de/autoren/clemens-b…-schnitt-paperback-44889/