DK: Ayhan Al Kole: "Your body - your right"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• DK: Ayhan Al Kole: "Your body - your right"

Google Übersetzung schrieb:

Your body - your right
      As a circumcised man, doctor and Muslim background, I will always defend children against being ritually circumcised. Personal liberty is inviolable - even in children
      I was circumcised as a 4 year old. As a defenseless animals, I was held in the arms and legs of my nanny and her mother. Be so good, quick stunning and 1-2-3 and away the foreskin. I remember the cold scissors against my penis, as it was yesterday. It is not the circumcision, I oppose, but circumcision of children. I was robbed of my choice, nobody asked me what I wanted. They forced ritual that leaves an innocent individual mutilated, can never be equated with personal freedom and ownership over their own body, which applied to you when you were circumcised.
      Alle Teile des kindlichen Körpers sind Eigentum allein des Kindes. Das Grundrecht auf Eigentum beinhaltet auch das Recht auf Vorhaut.