And...best of all...no risk compensation!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• And...best of all...no risk compensation!

Wirklich?

The discussions revealed that from the younger group (18 – 30 years old), 7 of the 20
      participants (35%) had increased the number of sexual partners since they had undergone
      the VMMC.
      I did increase partners. I told myself I am fine now, I can do whoever

Although many of the younger participants indicated that they do engage in casual sexual
      encounters, they stated that the perceived protection from HIV infection from becoming
      circumcised would drive them to engage with even more partners as there is now a semblance
      of protection. There would be an increase in both concurrent and sequential sexual partners,
      more so than in their uncircumcised state.

An alarming sixteen participants of the twenty participants in the older age group (30 – 39
      years old) stated that they would increase their sexual partners if they became circumcised;
      those who were already circumcised had increased their partners since undergoing VMMC.
      Wenn die mit Vorhaut-Fangprämien bezahlten Koberer den Jungs immer die Mär vom "unsichtbaren Kondom" erzählen - kein Wunder.

ukzn-dspace.ukzn.ac.za/handle/10413/19733
      Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.