Norwegen: Kari Kjønaas Kjos zieht sich aus der Politik zurück

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Norwegen: Kari Kjønaas Kjos zieht sich aus der Politik zurück

Google Übers. schrieb:

The Frp Nestor is in his fifteenth year at the Storting. Now she has decided that enough is enough.
      OUTDOOR: Kari Kjønaas Kjos (Frp) has chaired the Health and Care Committee, as well as been deputy chair of the municipal committee. She also has four years behind her in the Labor and Social Committee. In his last term as a parliamentary representative, Kjos is a member of the justice committee.

Google Übers. schrieb:

- The ugliest comments I received when I commented on active euthanasia and a ban on circumcision of little boys. Although in both cases I am in line with the majority of the population.

Google Übers. schrieb:

The worst is the debate about the circumcision of boy children, which is carried out in several religions and geographical areas. But it is primarily in religious environments that I encounter aggression towards my person.

- I am accused of hatred of the Jews, and of wanting the Jews out of the country. Frp has always been on Israel's side in the Middle East, and personally I consider myself an Israel friend. That's why I feel the criticism hurtful, says Kjos.
      dagbladet.no/nyheter/trekker-seg/72258217
      Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.