At the Botcher's

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• At the Botcher's

Horror! Der GAU ist eingetreten: Nach der OP sieht der Kleine unverstümmelt aus!

He then says my baby may have to undergo ANOTHER FREAKING CIRCUMCISION between the age of 6 months and a year that would be considered an actual surgery!

Hey, dann lasst doch einfach die "FREAKING CIRCUMCISIONS"!

.I mentioned that it just did not look like a circumcision had taken place and this seemed like what one would do for an uncircumcised child...

I feel like the hospital screwed up with my precious baby and now he has to undergo this crap again...

Man könnte Schreikrämpfe kriegen.... der Junge hat unvherschämtes Glück gehabt, aber gegen den Fanatismus von Eltern ist er auf verlorenem Posten. In einem echten Rechtstaat, der auch Kinderrechte achtet würde das Jugendamt einschreiten.

My sister's son had to have a re-do. I'm sorry I don't know any details, just that it wasn't done correctly the first time

Consulting a lawyer won't benefit her in anyway. There are risks with any procedure, especially one performed on an infant.

I had a friend whose baby had a botched circumcision and he now has to be cathed to use the restroom

Personally, I don't think I'd be putting my son under the knife again. I'd leave it alone unless there is a functioning issue.

It is actually pretty common. And you dont pull the skin back for intact boys, not until if happens on its own. My son isn't circumcized and never had any trouble with it. If it is healed, why not just leave it alone?

My nephew had a botched circ too along with an issue with his penis. lIt's a big reason I decided to keep my son all natural.

My friend had to get her son's redone because it "grew back".

Yes I went through this with my first son they left to much skin on his penis bc if you pull it bck it should not cover the head so when he was 10 months I found a spealist in Houston to do it

Hä? das ist genau der Sinn der Vorhaut! :cursing:

Unfortunately botched circs are not uncommon and if you use the search bar you will find a majority of people talk about circumcision care and having to pull down the skin at every diaper change because circ's these days are loose circs that leave more skin behind for the penis to grow into. That being said had he been left intact there was no special care. An intact penis of an infant is just left alone and wiped like a finger because the foreskin of an infant isnt retractable till an average age of 10.

This happened to my first son but I did watch the procedure. The Plastibell didn't work and he had to be re circumcised at two due to infections. My son that I just had didn't get circumcised cause of the crap I had to go through with my first.

"I"? You? Your first son had to go through this "crap"! For nothing! Immer stellen sich die MÜTTER als die Opfer hin... *Brech*

community.babycenter.com/post/…d_circumcisionupdate_pg_3
      Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.
    • Och, in diesem Zusammenhang bin ich schon einigermaßen abgehärtet... :whistling:
      Wenn aus Recht Unrecht wird, wird Widerstand zur Pflicht! (Bertold Brecht)
      Bräuche und Traditionen können den Menschen an jegliche Abscheulichkeiten gewöhnen (G.B. Shaw)
      Nicht unseren Vorvätern wollen wir trachten uns würdig zu zeigen - nein: unserer Enkelkinder! (Bertha von Suttner)
      tredition.de/autoren/clemens-b…-schnitt-paperback-44889/