"I used my private parts to become a millionaire"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "I used my private parts to become a millionaire"

The film director and actor Kagiso Modupe, who is popularly known for his role as Mangi Nyathi in e.tv’s Scandal! shared he used his private part to become a millionaire.
      When the podcaster asked him how he used his manhood to become a millionaire, the star adds that at the time he’d been married to his wife for 12 years and he was not circumcised.
      Modupe approached Brothers For Life and Right to Care to start a public circumcision campaign to encourage men to get circumcised with him on the same day.
      He created a social media advert that stated, he will receive R1 for every man that gets circumcised.
      The filmmaker was successful in persuading 1,1 million South African
      men to circumcise in just one day and was able to make his first million
      as a result of this campaign.
      Für schnöde 57.000€ seine Vorhaut verhökert und eine Millionen (vermutlich eher Jugendliche als Männer) in die Vorhautfalle gelockt, *Brech*
      Und wer hat die Vorhaut-Prämie bezahlt?

thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/…llionaire-4-october-2022/
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"