The Circumcision Movie

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The Circumcision Movie

Gibt es umsonst und ohne diese nervigen Werbeunterbrechungen. Umsonst muss nicht schlecht sein, im Gegenteil!

Muaj Lo MD Family Physician schrieb:

My perspective is: it seems like the studies are aimed a little bit towards coming up with reasons to do circumcision

Rebeca Barroso Nurse-Midwife and Associate Professor schrieb:

In other parts of the world, mothers just bath their children - and let them be.

Sarah schrieb:

In nursing school I watched circumcisions in my maternal child health rotations and when I had my own children and thinking about the pain and the distress and the wound that was not a decision I was able to make for my son partly because of what I had observed.

Wer die Verstümmelung eines Babys nicht ansehen möchte (mir macht das auch keinen Spaß) sollte die Stelle bei 19:24 überspringen.

ID protected schrieb:

When I became sexual active as an adult is losing my virginity and I remember one of my first thoughts at the time was noticing how little I felt basically couldn't reach orgasm and would have sex for a long time and just would never get there if you feel kind of numb in an experience that's supposed to be special and magical - that's frustrating.... that's something that made me sad it made me angry...

Emily schrieb:

This couple of friends I was with (women) mentioned how whenever they had sex with a man who wasn't circumcised they didn't have any lubrication problems.

Lisa Freitag MD MA Pediatrician and Bioethicist schrieb:

The main reason we do it is because we've always done it...and I have the sneaking suspicion that to stop doing it we'll require acknowledgement that we have made mistakes by doing it all the time.

Willy Brandt: "Es wächst zusammen, was zusammen gehört"
      Leider gilt das nicht für die Teile des Penis.
      Einmal abgetrennt wächst die Vorhaut nicht mehr mit dem Rest-Penis zusammen.
      Nicht nach 40 Jahren, nicht nach einem Tag.
    • Habe mir das Video bisher nicht angesehen, denn dazu fehlen mir zZ die Nerven - ABER, allein beim Vorschaubild des Videos ist der extreme Gesichtsausdruck nicht zu übersehen, jeder einzelne Muskel auf Hochspannung. Allein seine Augen und der Blick - es spricht Bände ;(
      # me 2 men
      Der Sinn des Lebens ? Fehler zu erkennen, sie der nächsten Generation zu ersparen !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Soulfree ()