The Circumcision Movie

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The Circumcision Movie

Gibt es umsonst und ohne diese nervigen Werbeunterbrechungen. Umsonst muss nicht schlecht sein, im Gegenteil!

Muaj Lo MD Family Physician schrieb:

My perspective is: it seems like the studies are aimed a little bit towards coming up with reasons to do circumcision

Rebeca Barroso Nurse-Midwife and Associate Professor schrieb:

In other parts of the world, mothers just bath their children - and let them be.

Sarah schrieb:

In nursing school I watched circumcisions in my maternal child health rotations and when I had my own children and thinking about the pain and the distress and the wound that was not a decision I was able to make for my son partly because of what I had observed.

Wer die Verstümmelung eines Babys nicht ansehen möchte (mir macht das auch keinen Spaß) sollte die Stelle bei 19:24 überspringen.

ID protected schrieb:

When I became sexual active as an adult is losing my virginity and I remember one of my first thoughts at the time was noticing how little I felt basically couldn't reach orgasm and would have sex for a long time and just would never get there if you feel kind of numb in an experience that's supposed to be special and magical - that's frustrating.... that's something that made me sad it made me angry...

Emily schrieb:

This couple of friends I was with (women) mentioned how whenever they had sex with a man who wasn't circumcised they didn't have any lubrication problems.

Lisa Freitag MD MA Pediatrician and Bioethicist schrieb:

The main reason we do it is because we've always done it...and I have the sneaking suspicion that to stop doing it we'll require acknowledgement that we have made mistakes by doing it all the time.

Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.
    • Habe mir das Video bisher nicht angesehen, denn dazu fehlen mir zZ die Nerven - ABER, allein beim Vorschaubild des Videos ist der extreme Gesichtsausdruck nicht zu übersehen, jeder einzelne Muskel auf Hochspannung. Allein seine Augen und der Blick - es spricht Bände ;(
      # me 2 men
      Der Sinn des Lebens ? Fehler zu erkennen, sie der nächsten Generation zu ersparen !

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Soulfree ()