Why being an uncircumcised man in Israel is no longer an anomaly

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Why being an uncircumcised man in Israel is no longer an anomaly

Many years ago, I had an unforgettable conversation with a friend who’d relocated overseas. She told me that she’d slept with her first uncircumcised man - a good looking European, like in the movies. “Does it feel different?” I asked naively. Her response was simple and direct: “Best sex of my life.”
      Circumcision, knows as Brit Mila, has been part of Jewish tradition since antiquity. The subject is repeatedly debated from religious and health aspects, while secular parents often face the to-cut-or-not-to-cut dilemma. But no one ever talks about how it affects sex.

A lot of girls I’ve dated told me that it’s a 180° difference. I’m not saying that because I’m so good in bed.” Ron, 33, single from Tel Aviv claims. "There’s a physiological explanation.”
      Is there a physiological explanation?
      “When you have sex with a foreskin, there’s a lot more moisture. On a circumcised man, the head is wider than the penis itself, so it clears away some of the lubricating fluids, so it's drier and the sex isn’t as enjoyable."
      ynetnews.com/magazine/article/sjlvd1sq9
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"
    • Rush schrieb:

Aber die heilige WHO sagt, dass alles in Ordnung ist.
      Though the UN’s World Health Organization is run by member states which donate public funds, it relies heavily on private donors. One of those is the Gates Foundation, by far the largest private contributor to the WHO, accounting for some 10%
      “Most of the funding Gates provides to the WHO is tied to specific agendas of the foundation. That means that the WHO cannot itself set global health priorities, and it is beholden to a largely unaccountable private actor. Unlike states, the Gates Foundation has little democratic accountability.”
      swissinfo.ch/eng/does-bill-gat…ence-in-the-who-/46570526

2009 schrieb:

Grant Makes Male Circumcision a Top-Tier HIV Prevention Strategy - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
      gatesfoundation.org/ideas/medi…r-hiv-prevention-strategy

2021 schrieb:

Conclusions: MMC has already had a modest impact on HIV incidence in South Africa and can substantially impact South Africa's HIV epidemic in the coming years....

Conflict of interest statement
      Competing interests: One co-author, CM, was a consultant to the Foundation

Grant support
      The project was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation through a grant...
      pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33615145/

Noch Fragen?

Der Mann ist besessen. Jeder Schniedel soll so aussehen wie seiner!
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"