Questions about adult circumcision

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Questions about adult circumcision

Hello

Question about circumcision and poor results I've got some questions regarding circumcision and how urologists seem to be very bad at performing these surgeries. I had a circumcision about 2 years ago and the results are horrible. Scarline is uneven and thick. Railroad tracks. Too much skin was removed making my shaft hairy and I got penoscrotal webbing. Last but not least my urologist managed to make my frenelum numb. Please enlighten me how these results are acceptable? I've complained to every place I can complain but nobody sees anything wrong with my circumcision despite all the issues I've got due to the surgery. I never imagined that this would be my results. When comparing my results to those adults who were fortunate enough to go to a plastic surgeon the results are like night and day. How in the world can urologists be this bad at performing surgery and how is this even acceptable by the medical board? It's mind boggling. I've met with several doctors and nobody sees anything wrong with my results.

I never had hair on my shaft before. My scrotum didn't attach 2 / 3rds up my shaft and my penis retreats in to my body making it look smaller. How can they be so clueless? Why did my frenelum go numb? Poor surgical skills? I've met with several doctors and nobody sees anything wrong with my results. I never had hair on my shaft before. My scrotum didn't attach 2 / 3rds up my shaft and my penis retreats in to my body making it look smaller. How can they be so clueless? Why did my frenelum go numb? Poor surgical skills? ve met with several doctors and nobody sees anything wrong with my results. I never had hair on my shaft before.My scrotum didn't attach 2 / 3rds up my shaft and my penis retreats in to my body making it look smaller. How can they be so clueless? Why did my frenelum go numb? Poor surgical skills?

How come some guys seem happy with the surgery and some like me are very unhappy? I can't feel anything during sex and orgasm are really bad. Before surgery sex was great.

What are your experiences with low vs high cut? Does it make a difference?

imgur.com/a/GtTlY8q

Thank you
    • But how does the surgeon even manage to remove this much skin? He removed 70 percent of the skin on the underside. How is that even possible? How can a surgeon be this bad at surgery yet allowed to practice surgery?

And my frenelum is completely numb now. What did he do to cause this?
    • No my frenelum is dead. Stretching won't help.

Believe me I've tried but the surgeons here know nothing about circumcision so they don't care. Also I think they're protecting the surgeon who performed the surgery. Anyone can see he messed up/did a super bad job but the surgeons I've talked to all pretend like this looks normal.
    • Is the frenulum "numb" or "dead"? If its "numb", like for example your hand when your sitting on it, you can probably safe it. If stretching doesnt work for you, you could try plastic surgery as a last resort. But its expensive. I heard they can take skin from somewhere else and attach it to your foreskin. So you can atleast solve 1 or 2 of your problems. The scrotum will go back, because other skin takes its place on the shaft and maybe the frenulum can be more relaxed because of the extra skin you get there. Hope you understand what i mean.