Robert E. Cranston: "Female Genital Mutilation Contrasted to Male Circumcision"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Robert E. Cranston: "Female Genital Mutilation Contrasted to Male Circumcision"

Female Genital Mutilation Contrasted to Male Circumcision

Based on feedback from numerous sources, this article has been withdrawn at the author’s request. There were numerous factual inaccuracies. The author apologizes to his readers.

Robert Cranston on October 15, 2018 at 9:44 am
      I appreciate your feedback. You have educated me. I have requested CMDA delete this article, and state that it was at my request.
      [*] Mark Lyndon on October 16, 2018 at 10:48 am Respect! Reply

Craig Garrett on October 16, 2018 at 7:47 pm
      Dr. Cranston, I appreciate your willingness to have an open mind on this issue. As a member of the CMDA Ethics Committee, you may be interested to watch this presentation by Gillian Longley RN, BSN, MSS on the ethics of circumcision, given at the University of Nevada.
      The Ethics of Neonatal Circumcision
      youtube.com/watch?v=3UBPDnJiysY
      Der Vortrag von Gillian Longley ist richtig gut!

cmda.org/female-genital-mutila…ted-to-male-circumcision/
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"