Film: American Circumcsion

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Film: American Circumcsion

Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"
    • Ich hab mal das Traum Kino und das Koki in Kiel angeschrieben, weil ich keine Lust habe, für einen Kinofilm nach Berlin zu fahren oder zum nächsten WWDOGA nach Köln. Ggf. würde ich (oder jemand von Mogis?) dort ein paar Sätze zur Problematik in Deutschland erzählen und als Experte in eigener Sache Fragen beantworten. Schreibt doch auch mal das Programmkino in Eurer Stadt an!
    • Eine Rezension von einem Kinderverstümmelungsrechtfertiger:

Der getroffene Hund bellt.
      As a circumcised male, I find the phrase “intact” as a reference to uncircumcised men to be pejorative and offensive. I have no memories of the procedure. I grew up thinking this is how we look out of the box. An early sex partner mentioned she thought I had a very lovely scar. I was not aware I had a scar, was ignorant of the whole situation. Being circumcised has had no impact on my life at all, as far I can tell.
      filmthreat.com/reviews/american-circumcision/
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"
    • Their motivation seems to be a deep body horror that infant boys are being mutilated, that they can feel the pain of the operation, that it is somehow traumatic despite the fact that infant brains cannot remember pain.

Da hat jemand die letzten 40 Jahre der Schmerz- und Hirnforschung einfach mal so ignoriert.

nytimes.com/1987/11/24/science…d-finally.html?sec=health

arents can make the decision based on religious tradition, medical evidence, or just because that’s how it’s always been done in their family, either to circumcise or not and feel fine about the choice.
      Sie könnten auch genauso gut einen Würfel werfen. (Ironie off).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Sokrates ()

• The new documentary American Circumcision takes what may be the last, most stigmatized subject matter in America and powerfully questions the assumptions and pseudoscience that justify this practice of genital mutilation.
      Marilyn Milos one of the film’s subjects says, “When you alter the genitals you alter the mechanics of sex,” which Marotta says refers to the gliding mechanism of the foreskin. “In intact sex, the foreskin glides over the head of the penis, and allowing it to stimulate itself. The penis is actually meant to have moving parts that work together. When we remove these parts, the penis is stimulated through friction, rather than gliding. The man needs longer strokes to cover the same surface area. So the entire mechanics is changed.
      Multiple interview subjects in the film suggest the HIV studies are, “Scare tactics by pro-circumcision,” advocates, “Yet millions of dollars are run through these programs. $40 million from PEPFAR, more from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Clinton Foundation… Undoubtedly, there is a story here, one that goes beyond the scope of our film.”
      goodmenproject.com/featured-co…v-toxic-masculinity-lbkr/