Prominenter dänischer Chirurg fodert Verbot und nennt BGM Kindesmissbrauch

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Prominenter dänischer Chirurg fodert Verbot und nennt BGM Kindesmissbrauch

Professor Preben Kirkegaard, ehemals Chef der chirurgischen Abteilung am Rigshospitalet:

Google Übersetzung schrieb:

It is child abuse to cut in healthy children, says professors Preben Kirkegaard, former director of the surgical department at Rigshospitalet

Google Übers. schrieb:

"With my own eyes, I have seen what may in the worst case result from consequences when cutting the foreskin of a quick, almost newborn boy's tissue man. Having first seen it, it is hard to doubt that it is completely unreasonable and meaningless to do this kind of thing in our society today. It is an abuse of children and it should be stopped.
      All skin was cut off
      Preben Kirkegaard was really upset when one parent couple about ten years ago came to the hospital with their nine-day-old boy:

"The boy had a lot of softness and when you are only a week old you can not tolerate losing so much blood. The little boy immediately received blood transfusions, he says.
      "I heard about it at the morning conference and went over and looked at him. It
      was bad, and I was therefore taken photos of the boy's injuries after
      circumcision because I thought there was a need for documentation of
      what had happened. All the skin was cut off ... In my eyes it was a clean child abuse. The boy had been in danger of life, says Preben Kirkegaard's assessment.
      ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfun…ng-er-mishandling/7085757
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"
    • Die Debatte kommt mehr und mehr auch in Schweden an:

24malmo.se/2018/03/26/dansk-to…se-forbud-mot-omskarelse/
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"