Jemand willig nach Afrika zu spenden?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Jemand willig nach Afrika zu spenden?

Zur Demo in Köln wurden ja auch Afrikaner eingeladen die in Kenia und Uganda gegen das Beschneidungsprogramm der WHO auftreten. Ich habe 1000 Euro zu deren Agitation gespendet, was natürlich nicht genug ist. Prince Hillary Sebe Maloba hat mir viele Tätigkeitsberichte mit Fotos gesendet, und bittet um weitere Spenden. Da meine Spendenfreudigkeit für heuer bereits ausgeschöpft ist,… vielleicht gibt es einen unter euch der willig und fähig ist die Sache zu unterstützen.

Emailadresse:

[email protected]

send money through western union money transfer
      > in my name
      > Hillary Sebe Maloba
      > western Union money transfer (mumias branch, Kenya)
      > P.o.Box 562, Mumias Kenya
      > send me tracking number
      > Thanks
      > Prince

Involving Mr.Opara who is circumcised and is living with HIV to help us to dispel lies that circumcision prevents HIV, its wonderful to such great people as role model to make people to understand the truth that circumcision cannot prevents HIV.

Thank you so much, you have made our wonderful.

Prince

On Aug 2, 2017 2:35 PM, wrote:

Meeting group of people living with HIV who are ready to dispel lies that circumcision prevents HIV and yet their husbands were circumcised died of AIDS they were infected with HIV. We agree in future when there is funding, shall involves them in war against circumcision circumcision is big lie in HIV prevention.

Thank you for your financial support we are reaching more groups on anti -circumcision campaign in fight against HIV, its only through education we shall be able to deliver incredible results to reduce hiv and to ban VMMC,experience has shown us that right information delivered to people, people make right informed decision,as one village in Uganda has done away with circumcision for last two years without taking their children for circumcision.

Its my humble request that if you get us more funding from your friends or other source, we plan to reach 20 villages in different Districts. Dr.Kennedy has invited my team to visit his District, up to Tanzania.We have many requests as our nation is waking up for reality.People are in needy of truth,to reject VMMC strategy in fight against HIV.

Thank you so much

Prince

On Aug 2, 2017 2:06 PM, wrote:

With my coordinator David addressing community population about preventing HIV with correct use of condoms,go for HIV test, take care of yourself and your neighborhood not circumcision,it's amazing how we are moving and reaching many villages, Thank you for your financial support to enable conduct various awareness and campaigns.

Thank you so much, wish you one day you visit Uganda and Kenya.

Prince
    • Erledigt.
      • Die Vorhaut kann mit einer Rosenknospe verglichen werden. Wie eine Rosenknospe wird sie erst blühen, wenn die Zeit gekommen ist. Niemand öffnet eine Rosenknospe, um sie zum Blühen zu bringen (Dr. med. H. L. Tan).
      • Alle Wahrheit verläuft in drei Stadien: Im ersten wird sie verlacht. Im zweiten wird sie vehement bekämpft. Im dritten wird sie als selbstverständlich anerkannt (Arthur Schopenhauer).
      • Toleranz wird zum Verbrechen, wenn sie dem Bösen gilt (Thomas Mann)