Victim's story: CRIPPLED by horrifying circumcision. Abused without any clue. | The horrifying truth.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Victim's story: CRIPPLED by horrifying circumcision. Abused without any clue. | The horrifying truth.

Hello. I am thankful, that you have decided to read my story.
      It is a highly emotionally destructive for me to be crippled. My little brother (two years younger) was NOT affected, and is enjoying so many advantages.
      My parents now also regret what they did to me, despite they claim it was for medical reasons I wouln't care about anyways. I would rather be ill for a few months than being crippled for life.

I am 16 years old and was crippled (circumcised) by the age of four or five years.
      I can still remember my life prior to the circumcision of horror. I remember experimenting with my foreskin on the toilet. I can remember, how much more beautiful it looked like. Actually, I can remember having had some random non-sexual erection prior to my puberty.

When I was 4 or 5 years old, I can remember that day (date unknown), where my parents brought me to a hospital. They called it operation. Medical health surgery.
      I was laying on a bed. When I woke up again, I can remember the pain when urinating. There was a glue stick on my penis, where my foreskin used to be.
      On the next day, I saw my red penis front for the first time. And I was totally devastated: it doesn't just look dead-ugly, but I instantly missed my foreskin.

Because my penis glans was now exposed without any protection, I had to suffer from terrible pain when moving.
      My parents told me hoax at that time: It's only for your health! I thought: Yes. But why can my little brother keep all his advantages? I felt terrifying inferior. I wear glasses, tooth braces and I am circumcised, while my little brother is spared infront of ALL THREE things. I was deadly jealous, when my brother was 7 years old. I was 9 or even 10. I was about to hit puberty, and have realized, that even by the time now, my brother's penis still is intact.
      Inside the shower, the shampoo and any varying water temperature is perceived on the glans very intensively, if you are crippled (i.e. circumcised).
      By the age of 13, the exposure of my glans to my trousers/underpants caused accidental erections. At sport lesson, our sexy sports teacher embarassed me infront of my class because of that. What an irony: less erections when you would need them (having sex), but more when you don't!

Another horrifying side-effect I noticed: Trunk nets! At swimming pool, the friction between my exposed glans and the trunk nets and the layer behind of it (the trunk itself) causes horrifying pain AND accidental erections. One ugly stranger girl thought, that I was sexually attracted to her. Well, NO! I was NOT. But she made fun of me infront of other strangers. Out of my embarassment, even infront of my little brother, I left the swimming pool twenty minutes after entering and paying the full day price.
      Additionally, on other days: Because of the hour-long friction from my crippled penis to the trunk nets, uriniating and even sleeping hurts for two days.

A circumcised penis can itch faster. If you itch, you erect your penis. EMBARASSING!

[size="24"]Final chapter: Girlfriend quit.[/size]
      Yeah, exactly! My dream girlfriend just left me for being circumcised! She is iranian, so she should expect a religiously circumcised husband. If she can not live with me, then that should not be my fault.
      Despite the already-mentioned (line 18) fact, that being circumcised CRiPPLES SEXUAL PLEASURE, my girlfriend told me something like:
      >> I am so disappointed of you. My previous two boyfriends were also crippled. I liked you, but I can not live long-term with men like you, with inferior dick. If you like, we can stay friends. But circumcised penisses are SO BORING! There is no fun. No foreskin to play and experiment with. I looked for something new, and I hoped, that you were not circumcised. <<

Actually, my erected penis can reach a thickness [edit] length of 20 cm, which is highly above average. She liked that. But the missing finalization (foreskin) destroyed everything. No more flat baby-skin on the glans, but one from an >100+ year old man.

Another side-effect of being circumcised is: When moving, a piece of the subwear can enter a few millimeters inside of the urethra. This hurts alot. You are forced to adjust your penis to get rid of that pain. And that is also embarassing. Devil's loop.

One day, after a rainy bike ride at cold temperatures and high humidity, I got a cystitis, and my little brother not, due to his defending foreskin, that protected him infront of that horror. His penis is smaller (only 15cm when erected) than mine, but mine is still highly inferior.
      In combination to a huge penis size, which can be very uncomfortable in trousers, a circumcision tops it all.
      Another emotional hit for me is: Stories like Run Boy Run, where the jewish little boy named Srulik had to suffer from MANY HORRIFYING disadvantages, JUST FOR THE SINGLE REASON of being circumcised.

MY BODY, MY RULES! My parents should have known, how HORRIFYING and TERRIBLE being circumcised is!!!!!
      I really appreciate the time you took to read my emotional story. Please feel free to reply to this thread. Thank you‼
      I hope, you consider sharing my real story with other emotinoally crippled, circumcised men.
      Do not hestitate to post anything here.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Weguer () aus folgendem Grund: Auf Wunsch des Threaderstellers geändert