"They had only one request"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "They had only one request"

He’s recently decided to create a book of his “TreeSpirit” photographs and experiences. As a fellow writer, I know all too well the challenges of getting a book published and the compromises we are asked to make. I had a contract signed with a large publisher for one of my books. It would be my entre into big time publishing. They had only one request: they wanted me to remove the section I had written on male circumcision and my statement that “male circumcision was a form of child sexual abuse.” I refused, and ended up publishing the book myself.
      goodmenproject.com/environment…s-of-the-world-unite-wcz/
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"