Die frohe Botschaft des Tages: "Circumcision rates continue to fall in Canberra"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Die frohe Botschaft des Tages: "Circumcision rates continue to fall in Canberra"

The number of Medicare-funded circumcisions in the ACT is continuing to fall, according to Department of Human Services data. Just 162 of the procedures were performed in the ACT in 2016, of the 19,140 undertaken Australia-wide.
      Since there was no Medicare rebate support for non-medical circumcision services, ANU Medical School Associate Professor Dr David Croaker has had his views on the procedure tested."Anglo-Saxon Australians will sometimes come in demanding circumcisions for their boys, for no particular reason, other than they think it's a good thing," he said.
      "But I think it is child abuse. I am sometimes tempted to tell the Jews and Muslims the same thing, and sometimes I have."

"We get exposed to a lot of traumatic stuff and you want to talk about that and you can't always," he said.
      smh.com.au/national/health/cir…erra-20170207-gu7j1j.html

Und in Deutschland? Steigen sie in nur fünf Jahren dramatisch an.
      Der Staat hat ein Wächteramt, ha ha!
      Und blechen darf der Beitragszahler.
      Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.