Sex is never the same: Die weisen Männer in Swasiland - höchst interessant!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sex is never the same: Die weisen Männer in Swasiland - höchst interessant!

Die lassen sich nicht so leicht ein X für ein U vormachen! :thumbup:

The findings presented reflect the key themes that emerged from data analysis. Overall,
      MC was perceived negatively, contradicting the findings of the MC acceptability studies
      carried out prior to the MC intervention (Lagarde et al., 2003; PSI, 2010; Tsela &
      Halperin, 2006; Westercamp & Bailey, 2007). This finding seems accurate, especially
      given the low numbers of men who accessed services during the campaign (WHO, 2012).
      Our ethnographic approach allowed for a free exchange between researcher and
      Both the tone and content of these discussions made it apparent that many men viewed
      circumcision with deep ambivalence, expressing concerns about the fear of loss of sexual
      pleasure and unwillingness to undergo a surgery that would only result in partial
      protection, issues which, notably, were not addressed in the public health circumcision
      campaign.
      Our research shows that, contrary to what was reported in previous acceptability studies,
      fear of pain was not a significant barrier to uptake.
      Interestingly, younger men and adolescents expressed greater worries about
      pain, but they were also more likely to undergo circumcision surgery than were the older
      men, who did not seem too concerned about pain.
      Ist doch klar, dass Jugendliche sich leichter "über den Tisch ziehen" lassen.

I hear them say that it reduces the chances of getting HIV and other diseases but I do not
      think the penis head remains as sensitive as it was before, because it gets dry.
      A 31-year-old circumcised man said in an FGD:
      A friend of mine lied to me and he said after getting circumcised I would enjoy sex better.
      Also, the MC Ambassador was telling us that you would enjoy sex better after circumcision.
      But now it (penis head) is almost like rubber and there is no longer that feeling when
      entering the female.
      Such statements were common and representative of the men we interviewed. It appears
      that individual men who have undergone circumcision in Swaziland routinely complain
      to their peers about loss of sexual pleasure following the surgery and, further, that such
      conversations are more likely to influence men’s expectations of sexual pleasure and
      performance following circumcision than are the public health campaigns, which went so
      far as to promote circumcision as a sexual enhancer in Swaziland, without being explicit
      about what such enhancement might entail.

Does it not happen that they make a mistake? A neighbor of mine got circumcised and he
      took a very long time to heal. As people we heal differently and some take too long and you
      find that you have a swollen penis for weeks and the penis does not get back to its original
      state.
      ... my friend got circumcised and his penis was so swollen it
      took a very long time for it to heal ... We all learnt from him. Yes it happens that they cut
      you in a bad way and they also stated this themselves and this would affect your whole life.
      You cannot tell me that you do not have a penis and expect to have a wife and a home. You
      will not be able to have a child for your whole life.
      Contrary to Auvert’s bold claim, the men interviewed in our study argued that
      because MC is only partially protective, it is useless to them as a means of individual
      protection. Their major concern was that circumcised men are still required to use
      condoms and therefore individual men could not see the value of circumcision, especially
      given that male condoms are more efficacious in the prevention of HIV and other sexually
      transmitted diseases (Pinkerton & Abramson, 1997). The logic of a public health benefit

You see Michael Jackson had all the money in the world but doctors messed him up and he
      ended up looking like a doll. He tried to change how God had created him and at the end he
      died and left all his money behind just because doctors could not fix him. Doctors know a bit
      and God knows all so who are they to temper with what He has created?
      we were told about ABC, which is being faithful, condomising ... hmm and abstaining. So I
      think circumcising makes no sense with these things. Why circumcise if you abstain? Why
      circumcise if you condomise? Why circumcise if you are faithful? They tell you to
      circumcise and also use condoms, why? This thing is not 100% effective so why don’t you
      just leave the circumcision thing and condomise?

Die Männer in Swasiland haben offensichtlich mehr Durchblick, als die neokolonialistischen Vorhautjäger erwartet haben. Mein Kompliment! :thumbup:

Ach komisch und bisher hieß es immer in allen Studien (häufig finanziert von Bill und Melinda Gates) die "Männer" wäre anschließend bestens zufrieden! (Pino)

Adolescents’ perceptions of MC
      When compared to older men, younger men interviewed in this study seemed to favour
      circumcision. Their perceptions about the procedure were mostly positive and they were
      usually informed about MC at school during campaigns such as ‘MC Saturdays’ and the
      Back-to-School Campaign. These campaigns specifically targeted pupils during school

:cursing: Mit unreifen Menschen kann man es machen! Deswegen - keine nicht-indizierte Zirkumzision unter 18!

You see this (MC) might be a way of increasing HIV prevalence. These people (foreign-led
      implementation teams) know about MC and they have done a lot of research within it. They
      know that if you are circumcised there will be reduced sensitivity and then you will be forced
      not to use a condom and then after that you get AIDS. They know exactly about the effects
      of MC. So when the sensitivity is lowered, they will not wear condoms that will further
      reduce sensitivity and then not use it. So it is a way of increasing HIV or some form of
      business. But also I think it is a way of decreasing the population.

In Afrika werden Millionen Männer, Jugendliche, Kinder und Eltern nach Strich und Faden verarscht. Finanziert von den USA, von Israel und von der EU. Auch wir finanzieren diese Sauerei mit unseren Steuern.

Leider begreifen die Autoren die Konsequenzen ihrer eigenen Studie nicht:

Despite the negative attitude towards MC from older men, adolescents seem to be
      more willing to utilise the intervention. This finding is also backed by the MC prevalence
      figures. As we have stated above, more than 75% of all those who were circumcised since
      the MC programme’s inception are males below the age of 20 (WHO, 2012). As more
      than half of Swaziland’s population is below 18, this could mean that the country’s goals
      of zero new HIV infections may be heavily influenced by adolescents’ positive
      involvement in HIV mitigation programmes.
      :rolleyes: :-((

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/…37.9238&rep=rep1&type=pdf
      Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.