Ärzte plaudern aus dem "Nähkästchen"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ärzte plaudern aus dem "Nähkästchen"

11:04 We finally had to transfuse the baby.
      This was five doctors sitting around this six pound screaming bleeding infant trying to stop the blood loss, we finally made it clamped and sure we made a mess of it and you know, we never told the mom *grinsen* - we never told her anything...
      And that was sort of what you did to cover up these things and it still goes on, it has'nt changed

Genau. War ja nichts passiert. Und vermutlich taucht das auch in keiner Statistik auf.

13:24 Whe I do a dorsal penile block I know that the baby is feeling that - sometimes the blocks work well ... it's traumatic I think

14:38 The nurse.. was holding this crying, screaming baby boy... so I looked and this baby had been skinned - the entire foreskin and the skin of the shaft of the penis had been taken down to the abdomen - so it lost it's entire penile skin

15:36 I think I've had lots of people come ton me males, adult males come to me and say they really wish they hadn't been circumcised

Immerhin, ein paar Ärzte machen es nicht mehr.

Vorhaut hat Vorteile. Sonst gäbe es sie nicht.
    • Weitergehen, hier gibt's nichts zu sehen. Alles in Ordnung, bitte gehen Sie weiter, wir haben hier alles unter Kontrolle...
      Wenn aus Recht Unrecht wird, wird Widerstand zur Pflicht! (Bertold Brecht)
      Bräuche und Traditionen können den Menschen an jegliche Abscheulichkeiten gewöhnen (G.B. Shaw)
      Nicht unseren Vorvätern wollen wir trachten uns würdig zu zeigen - nein: unserer Enkelkinder! (Bertha von Suttner)
      tredition.de/autoren/clemens-b…-schnitt-paperback-44889/