"Anatomisch korrekt"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "Anatomisch korrekt"

Like the time I insisted that in order to best prepare our daughter for the birth of her little brother, we should get her an anatomically correct baby doll. Yes, that's right — a doll with a penis.
      Was it was my own need to prepare myself for the birth of a son that made me so fanatical? Probably. I was panicked about our son's imminent bris. The idea of handing my 8-day-old over to a mohel for the ritual circumcision, of letting a stranger handle and draw blood from my precious infant while I was forced to play hostess and serve a bagel brunch, terrified me.

"Anatomisch korrekt", dann war ja wenigstens die Puppe intakt! ;)

popsugar.com/moms/Buying-My-Daughter-Doll-Penis-40025653
      Deutscher Bundestag 2013: "Mädchen sind toll, so wie sie sind. Und niemand hat das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrer Vulva etwas abzuschneiden"
      Deutscher Bundestag 2012: "Jungen sind nicht unbedingt toll, so wie sie sind. Und alle Eltern haben das Recht ihnen weh zu tun und an ihrem Penis etwas abzuschneiden"