Wives of Circumcised Husbands Support Group

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wives of Circumcised Husbands Support Group

I am telling my story of being married to a circumcised man in order that it may help other women who are experiencing the same problems. For too long I have blamed myself for our sexual problems when circumcision was the culprit. As I have found, it is only by finding the real problem that a solution can be found.

When I lost my virginity, it was a very painful experience and I could not wait until it was over. From what I had heard, the first time is painful, but it gets better. Neither my husband nor I had any other sexual experience, so we did not know any better. Unfortunately, it only got worse.

During intercourse, I would become dry and raw and the soreness would last for several days afterward. It would take my husband up to a half an hour of constant thrusting for him to reach climax no matter how close he felt to achieving it. Due to the pumping action, so much air would be pushed in that I would feel discomfort in my abdomen. Usually I would have to sit or stand up several times in order to push it out. Sometimes when he climaxed it would burn like salt in a wound, so we usually used condoms, which he hated.

Wives of Circumcised Husbands Support Group